Wednesday 29 May 2013

Transforming the way to attend Conference

Hello Friends,
The reason for this blog is to give conference planners a means to air their frustrations on various topics that relate to their world and share my views with you all.
I recently returned from an industry conference, and had registered as a delegate to attend the session, and as an exhibitor to market our services to the executive attending. The problem to this Conference was, when I arrived to attend the Conference there were many hoops and hurdles for me to jump through? Registration process was so tricky and time consuming that I got tired.
But, Know I shifted to New Industry Conference Management Application that is ConnectConf.  It is good for Online Conference Management, downloading free apps, telling about Sponsors and meeting Schedules. Through this software I get Online Registered. I was able to receive notifications from event organizers and registration information and provide real-time feedback. Event Organizers also benefit from access to vendor and sponsor information, as well as easy-to-read maps to find session rooms, local attractions, and hotels.
ConnectConf recently brought its customer community together for a live multi-day event focused on Social Networking. 

For Further details visit our Website  http://www.connectconf.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment